- Kultur & Werte
- Vergütung & Zusatzleistungen
Ich habe in Vollzeit bei Lonza gearbeitet
- The people at Bend Research are exactly why I loved working there. They are some of the most down to earth and friendly coworkers you could hope to find. Despite the amount of former disgruntled employee reviews here, there was a solid sense of camaraderie among colleagues. Many of my colleagues were close friends outside of work as well.
- On site gym / sports facilities. Working out at lunch time is encouraged and part of the culture.
- General work environment is fairly dynamic, with r&d scientists involved in a broad array of techniques and
- Work flow seemed pretty efficient for r&d space, and despite needing to be a lot of things as a r&d scientist, I didn't feel like half my time was wasted with logistics, which is not the case for r&d labs at other companies which try to be GMP spaces at the expense of being horrendously inefficient.
- There is no clocking in / clocking out for salary employees and there is some flexibility for working hours which adds to a more relaxed feeling of going to work each morning.
- Company provides an awesome breakfast on Fridays (watch out for those interns)
- Company will pay 50% (25% post tax) off any gym membership
- 401K matching is good
- Views around the Tumalo campus are beautiful
- New Lonza employees are paid better than pre-Lonza employees, but the company won't increase the salaries of pre-Lonza employees to match the new rate. You literally would have to quit your job and be re-hired in order to take advantage of the new Lonza salaries - absurd!!
- Yearly salary increases have been lagging the increasing costs of living in Bend for several years.
- There is high turnover of employees and it really sucks to see good people leaving all the time. This definitely effects morale.
Rat an das Management
- Business 101: Acquisition costs are significantly higher than retention costs. Pay people better and more people will stay and the company will save money in the long term.
Foto posten und diese Seite in Schwung bringen. Es dauert nur einen Moment und Ihre Fotos bleiben anonym.Foto posten
Ich habe mich online beworben. Vorstellungsgespräch absolviert im Januar 2019 bei Lonza (Bend, OR (Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika)).
Phone interview with hiring manager and follow up zoom like interview with 4 or 5 others. Mostly asked technical questions about my experience, and education and what motivated me. Also general questions about what I know about the area and Lonza and technologies.
Fragen im Vorstellungsgespräch