Ich arbeite in Vollzeit bei Royal London (Über 10 Jahre)
- Fully Supportive CEO & Exec Team, encouraging innovation and flexible working
- Focus on development and success of individuals as well as the Group as a whole
- Continual drive to improve
- Supportive and friendly work family (employees)
- Open, honest and transparent environment where feedback is welcomed
- There are some pockets across the group where the above pros may not be recognised by all employees. This is disappointing/frustrating and can only be changed/influenced by the leaders in those areas.
Rat an das Management
- Commitment to the company can lead to the high performers over-working and sometimes compensating for others. This can result in poor home-life balance and is something which should be addressed. Some people may need help to switch off.